Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
William M. Colmer Papers
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
William D. McCain Pamphlet Collection
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights. 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Letter. 4
- Photographs. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Albums (Books). 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1