Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The David Batzka Civil Rights Collection contains papers from before, during, and after Batzka’s time in Clarksdale, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights. 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Letter. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Memorabilia. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Interview. 2 + ∧ less
- Batzka, David Lee, 1941-2002 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1