Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
William M. Colmer Papers
Courtney L. Frobenius Vietnam Research Collection
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Erle E. Johnston, Jr. Papers
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
O'Keefe Family Archive
The majority of the collection centers around Jeremiah Joseph "Jerry" O'Keefe and his political career.
Other materials include: photo album & scrapbook of Mary Cahill O'Keefe; photo album of Teresa Slattery O'Keefe; Jerry O'Keefe Legislative scrapbook; Jerry O'Keefe Political Career scrapbooks (2); Collected newspapers re Biloxi Mayor Hart Chinn and John A. O'Keefe, his successor; various plaques, awards, and proclamations.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Raymond Seymour Papers
Roy M. Wheat Papers
Correspondence, video, other materials documenting the life and early death in the Vietnam War of this Congressional Medal of Honor winner.
- Photographs. 11
- Letter. 10
- Memorabilia. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Speech. 8
- Albums (Books). 7
- Periodicals. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Books. 5
- Diplomas. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Civil rights. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Johnston, Erle E., 1917-1995 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- O'Keefe 1
- O'Keefe, Jeremiah "Jerry" Joseph, III, 1923-2016 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Seymour, Raymond B., Dr. (Raymond Benedict), 1912-1991 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- Till, Emmett, 1941-1955 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1 + ∧ less