Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
In 1971, William Brannon donated materials to the University of Southern Mississippi Archives. The collection largely consists of magazines, manuscripts, and correspondence related to the writer’s career as both a staff and freelance writer whose work appeared in many publications.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Periodicals. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Essay. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Books. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Diaries. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Brannon, W. T. (William Tibbetts), 1906-1981 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less