Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Hugh and Betty Garraway Collection
Hattiesburg area handbooks, directories, yearbooks and booklets.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles F. Heartman Papers
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Abner & Ida Chambers Polk Family Papers
A collection of correspondence, estate documents, certificates, newsletters, genealogical materials and other items pertaining to the families of Abner Polk and his wife, Ida Chambers Polk. Abner Polk was born in Lawrence County, Mississippi in 1860, and Ida Chambers was born in Washington County, Alabama in 1867. Abner and Ida were married on February 13, 1890, and lived in Marion County, Mississippi until approximately 1898, when they moved to Hattiesburg.
Rotary Club District 6840 Records
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
- Letter. 7
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Certificates. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Books. 3
- Directory. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Obituaries. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Albums (Books). 2 + ∧ less
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 + ∧ less