Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
William M. Colmer Papers
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Marie Louise Hoffmann Papers
Case files, correspondence, reports, other relating to her work with the Emergency Relief Administration, Works Progress Administration in Mississippi.
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Ruth Koenig Freedom Summer Collection
This collection consists of some original but primarily photocopies of materials that document the Civil Rights Movement and Freedom Summer in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Included are Ruth Koenig’s journals from 1964 and 1966, photographs, correspondence, subject files, and printed materials.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Lindsey Wagon Company Records
Ledgers, journals, office files of the largest manufacturing company in early 20th century Mississippi.
John A. McLeod Department Store Records
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Orpheus Club Records
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Republican Party of Forrest County Records
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Letter. 13
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 12
- Records (Documents). 12
- Photographs. 11
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Brochures. 8
- Memorabilia. 8
- Political campaigns. 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 7
- Albums (Books). 6
- Certificates. 6
- Government publications. 6
- Legal forms. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Speech. 6
- Clubs. 5
- Map. 5
- Minutes (Records). 5 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Fuller Hickory Mill. 1
- Gorman Lumber Company. 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hoffmann, Marie Louise, 1910-2005 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Koenig, Ruth, 1941- 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lindsey Wagon Company. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Republican National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Riley, James A. 1 + ∧ less