Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
This collection consists of some original but primarily photocopies of materials that document the Civil Rights Movement and Freedom Summer in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Included are Ruth Koenig’s journals from 1964 and 1966, photographs, correspondence, subject files, and printed materials.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Various publications from the St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church located at 3117 West 4th Street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Letter. 10
- Photographs. 9
- Brochures. 8
- Memorabilia. 8
- Map. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Books. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Posters. 4
- Calendar. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3 ∧ less
- Winter, William F., 58th Governor of Mississippi (William Forrest) 2
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Koenig, Ruth, 1941- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church 1 ∧ less