Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
William M. Colmer Papers
Marie Louise Hoffmann Papers
Case files, correspondence, reports, other relating to her work with the Emergency Relief Administration, Works Progress Administration in Mississippi.
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Brochures. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Albums (Books). 3
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Race relations. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Hoffmann, Marie Louise, 1910-2005 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1