Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
James M. Edwards Collection
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1950, 1969-circa 1990s, 2007
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
- Awards. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Books. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Memorabilia. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1 + ∧ less