Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
Oseola McCarty Collection
In 1995 Miss Oseola McCarty, an African American laundress, donated the bulk of her life’s savings, $150,000, to The University of Southern Mississippi to provide scholarships for deserving students. This collection documents her generous act and the multitude of honors and awards presented to her in the ensuing years.
Dates: circa 1920-1999
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Scope and Contents
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- Diplomas. 2
- Essay. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Menus. 2
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Poetry. 2 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1