Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Photographs, newspaper clippings, postcards, correspondence relating to history of Camp Shelby, an armed forces training camp located near Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
This collection consists of a scrapbook with original photographs, newspaper clippings, artifacts, minutes of meetings (1948-1955), correspondence from commercial jewelers regarding membership pins, and copies of the club’s constitution. Additionally, a preservation photocopy of the scrapbook has been made on acid-free paper and placed in the collection.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Writings, correspondence, photographs, and condolence letters on the death of this outspoken proponent of Civil Rights and Rabbi at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Materials relating to the life of Representative Gene D. Saucier.
Materials about the assault of civil rights workers Lawrence Spears, David Owen, and Rabbi Arthur Lelyveld in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on July 10, 1964.
Personal diaries of Elisabeth Speer, family Christmas letters, and scrapbook of newspaper clippings concerning Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
The Bride's Book: Mrs. D.C. Wate (Hattiesburg), 1926/27.
University Composition book.
1947 letter to "Milly" from her mother.
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 17
- Photographs. 15
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 14
- Memorabilia. 10
- Records (Documents). 10
- Periodicals. 8
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Brochures. 7
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 7
- Books. 6
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 6
- Civil rights. 6
- Invitation cards. 6
- Clubs. 5
- Diplomas. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 5 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 2
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 2
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 2
- Temple B'Nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1900-) 2
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Beech, Bob, Reverend (Robert L.), -2008 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hamer, Fannie Lou, 1917-1977 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Mantinband, Charles, Rabbi, 1895-1974 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1 ∧ less