Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
- Albums (Books). 3
- Brochures. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Books. 2
- Diaries. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less