Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
William M. Colmer Papers
Scope and Contents The vast majority of the William M. Colmer Papers encompass his forty-year career as a United States Congressman from Mississippi (1933-1972). However, it also contains a significant amount of material regarding his activities prior to his election to Congress, and a limited amount of materials generated after his retirement in 1972. The original arrangement of the materials has been preserved as closely as possible. Inclusive dates are approximately 1906–1980. The collection divided...
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
William H. and Hattie L. Hardy Papers
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
- Awards. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Government publications. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1