Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
A diverse collection of around 3,000 music compositions.
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Materials generated and/or collected by former Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) staff member, Michael J. "Mike" Miller. Includes materials pertaining to SNCC's activities in Mississippi.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 9
- Photographs. 8
- Records (Documents). 7
- Periodicals. 6
- Newsletters. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Essay. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Diaries. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Daniel, Robert K., circa 1870- 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Riley, James A. 1 + ∧ less