Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Bolton Family Collection
Scope and Contents This collection contains mainly photographs and correspondence pertaining to the Bolton Family of Newton County, Mississippi. Of the thirty-six photographs in this collection, very few of them are labeled and only five are dated. However, most of the images are from the late 1800s and early 1900s. The photographs are arranged by subject matter.The correspondence is divided into two parts: post cards and letters. The post cards are arranged chronologically, and then by recipient....
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Jessie Morrison Collection
Scope and Contents
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
- Financial documents. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Fraternal organizations. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Legal case and case notes. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 2 + ∧ less
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1