Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 13
- Letter. 12
- Records (Documents). 12
- Photographs. 10
- Brochures. 9
- Memorabilia. 9
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Albums (Books). 8
- Political campaigns. 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 7
- Map. 7
- Financial documents. 6
- Government publications. 6
- Newspapers. 6
- Posters. 6
- Legal forms. 5
- Manuscript. 5
- Newsletters. 5 ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Nazi Party. ANP (1959-) 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1 ∧ less