Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Awards. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Handbook. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Deeds. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1