Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
David C. Berry, Jr. Papers
The David C. Berry, Jr. Papers include the correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of USM professor and poet David C. Berry. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers focusing on the writing process or studying university professorships and family life in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Topics in Berry’s poetry include the Vietnam War, marriage, divorce, and religion.
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
James M. Edwards Collection
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Stephen C. Rose Papers
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
- Records (Documents). 6
- Books. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Brochures. 4
- Clubs. 4
- Essay. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Awards. 3
- Handbook. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Negatives. 3
- Poetry. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, D. C., Jr. (David Chapman), 1942- 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1 + ∧ less