Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The David C. Berry, Jr. Papers include the correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of USM professor and poet David C. Berry. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers focusing on the writing process or studying university professorships and family life in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Topics in Berry’s poetry include the Vietnam War, marriage, divorce, and religion.
The collection contains information concerning the personal and professional life of Jay Higginbotham. Items range from such things as personal correspondence to biographical information to his list of works.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Authors. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Negatives. 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Teachers. 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975. 2
- Advertising. 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1
- Agriculture. 1
- American literature -- Southern States. 1
- Annual reports. 1 ∧ less
- Berry, D. C., Jr. (David Chapman), 1942- 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Higginbotham, Jay (Prieur Jay), 1937- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1