Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1