Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Thomas E. Dearman Hattiesburg History Collection
This collection contains Hattiesburg/Petal history materials.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Hattiesburg American Photograph Collection
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
Hattiesburg Historical Photographs
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
Hattiesburg Lions Club Records
This Collection consists of 2 boxes of historical records on the Hattiesburg Lions Club, dating from its Charter on February 28, 1928 to 1993.
The Hattiesburg Review Club
The Review Club was established as a literary and social club for women in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. From 1913-early 2020, it continued with much the same structure as established in 1913.
Hattiesburg Track Club Collection
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Kenneth G. McCarty Papers
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
Mystic Krewe of Zeus of Hattiesburg Records Collection
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Original Home and Garden Club Collection
Scrapbooks, minutes, yearbooks, photographs, and early histories of the Original Home and Garden Club of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 1927-1990.
Orpheus Club Records
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
Pine Belt Family YMCA Records
This multi-faceted collection consists of materials related to the 80 year history of the Pine Belt Family YMCA, originally known as the Hattiesburg YMCA.
Mary Winton Pulley Papers
Rawles Family Historical Collection
The Rawles Family Historical Collection consists of 122 photographs depicting scenes from the early twentieth century in Mississippi. Among other things, images showcase the logging industry, family and church gatherings, and games. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the logging industry, life and culture in the early twentieth century, Mississippi history, the University of Southern Mississippi, farming, and railroads.
Robert B. Waller Photograph Collection
Robert Benjamin "Bob". Waller of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, was a professional photographer who operated a studio out of his home from the mid 1940s until his death in 1977. The collection contains photographic negatives from Waller’s studio, including portraits, wedding photographs, aerial photographs, and commercial photographs from local businesses, schools, churches, organizations, and events.
George Mike Ziegler Collection
The collection contains two copies of a DVD containing digital reproductions of original materials relating to George Mike Ziegler, Hattiesburg YMCA Athletic Director from 1919 to 1921.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 12
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 11
- Clubs. 10
- Letter. 9
- Records (Documents). 7
- Albums (Books). 5
- Brochures. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Minutes (Records). 5
- University of Southern Mississippi. 5
- Forrest County (Miss.) 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Yearbook. 4
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 3 + ∧ less
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 3
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 2
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 2
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Dearman, Thomas E., 1900-1990 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- George, J. B., Dr., 3rd President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Jennings Burton), 1893-1971 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- Hattiesburg YMCA 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Pulley, Mary Winton, 1885-1956 1 + ∧ less