Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 109
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
Edna Bishop Papers
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Katherine Brown Scrapbook
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Madge Burney Papers
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Jackie Yelverton Burton Papers
Memorabilia of Demonstration School of Mississippi Southern College,
Eugene V. Cameron/USS Biloxi Collection
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
Will D. Campbell Papers
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
Circus, Minstrel and Traveling Show Collection
Posters, route cards and book, annual, magazine, program of several circuses that performed in Mississippi.
Civil Rights in the South Collection
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Civil War Centennial Collection
This collection contains a variety of materials relating to the 100th Anniversary of the American Civil War.
Robert Hays Cleveland Collection
The materials in the collection were organized in alphabetical order.
Bonnie L. Cole Collection
Materials relating to the family of Ms. Bonnie L. Cole, Brookhaven, Mississippi.
William M. Colmer Papers
Community Theatre Programs and Playbills
Programs and playbills from Laurel, Mississippi area and beyond.
Vernon F. Dahmer Collection
Robert K. Daniel Music Collection
A diverse collection of around 3,000 music compositions.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Ruby Randle Dedeaux Collection
The collection contains memorabilia related to Ruby Randle Dedeaux’s time at Mississippi Normal College from 1914-1916 as well as her “Golden Jubilee Diploma” from 1966.
Dent Family Papers
Items relating to Dent family, also includes surnames Gunn, McLeod, and Pickering. Contains a selection of very early 1900 postcards, mostly of Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association Historical Collection
Photographs, news clippings, programs, uniforms, and memorabilia related to The Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association.
Economic and Social Development Think Tank Conferences
Education in Mississippi Collection
Catalogs, annual reports, laws, commencement invitations and programs from various Mississippi institutions.
Asha Burgess Everett Collection
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
J.C. Fairley Civil Rights Collection
NAACP correspondence and materials documenting the contributions of this Hattiesburg Civil Rights leader.
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
First Baptist Church Collection
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
Glenda Funchess Civil Rights Collection
Materials related to Freedom Summer 1964.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 67
- Photographs. 64
- Letter. 62
- Records (Documents). 56
- Memorabilia. 33
- Newsletters. 32
- Periodicals. 32
- Brochures. 30
- Financial documents. 29
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 29
- Albums (Books). 26
- Speech. 24
- Clubs. 22
- Postcards. 21
- University of Southern Mississippi. 21
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 20
- Fliers (Ephemera). 19
- Posters. 19
- Certificates. 17 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 4
- Hattiesburg High School. 4
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 3
- Student Printz (1927-) 3
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- National Association of Parliamentarians. NAP 2
- Rotary District 6840 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Bowers, Samuel Holloway, 1924-2006 1
- Burney, Madge, 1886-1953 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1 + ∧ less