Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
W.G. “Bud” Gray Papers
This collection consists primarily of materials related to Gray’s law enforcement career in Mississippi.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Landry Architectural Drawings
Drawings of buildings in the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area designed by the Hattiesburg firm founded by Juan G. Landry, now Landry and Lewis Architects, P.A.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Noel Polk Collection
In 1999, English professor Noel Polk left to McCain Library and Archives many documents, namely correspondence related to his work as an English professor and researcher. Topics such as academia, William Faulkner, Eudora Welty, southern literature, and Natchez before 1830 are covered.
Stephen C. Rose Papers
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Dr. Robert J. and Patricia Tuley Papers
Various papers from Professor of Music and his wife, Pat.
Edward M. Wheat Papers
Publications and professional papers reflecting the 23-year career of USM professor of political science.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
Luigi Zaninelli Collection
Scores and other material created by noted American composer and USM professor of music.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Photographs. 10
- Records (Documents). 9
- Letter. 8
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 8
- Essay. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Books. 5
- Brochures. 5
- Manuscript. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Speech. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Biographies. 3
- Diaries. 3 + ∧ less
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Landry, Juan Emmett, 1919-1997 1
- Landry, Juan G., 1892-1966 1
- Landry, Michael Juan, 1946-2014 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Polk, Noel, 1943-2012 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 1
- Tuley, Robert Joseph, Dr., Professor Emeritus of Music, 1934- 1
- Welty, Eudora, 1909-2001 1
- Wheat, Edward McKinley, Dr., II, Professor Emeritus of Political Science, 1943-2020 1 + ∧ less