Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains documents and photographs.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 2
- Campaign buttons. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Manuscript. 2
- Map. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Mississippi. 2
- Newspapers. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Personal narratives. 2
- Political campaigns. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2 ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1