Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Letter. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Project. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Race relations. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- Albums (Books). 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Goodman, Jill Wakeman 1