Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Donald Paul Ellis II Military Collection
Correspondence, medals, uniforms and artifacts from USM student who served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and South Korea.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Erle E. Johnston, Jr. Papers
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Memorabilia. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Books. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Essay. 3
- Handbook. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Speech. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Annual reports. 2
- Brochures. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Johnston, Erle E., 1917-1995 1