Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Civil rights. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Albums (Books). 3
- Awards. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Legal forms. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1