Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
William M. Colmer Papers
Scope and Contents The vast majority of the William M. Colmer Papers encompass his forty-year career as a United States Congressman from Mississippi (1933-1972). However, it also contains a significant amount of material regarding his activities prior to his election to Congress, and a limited amount of materials generated after his retirement in 1972. The original arrangement of the materials has been preserved as closely as possible. Inclusive dates are approximately 1906–1980. The collection divided...
Joseph and Nancy Ellin Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Scope and Contents
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Dates: circa 1960s-2000s
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Postcards. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Awards. 2
- Books. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1