Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
James M. Edwards Collection
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1950, 1969-circa 1990s, 2007
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles F. Heartman Papers
Scope and Contents This collection consists of approximately 24 cubic feet of materials that document the life and career of Charles F. Heartman from about 1893 until his death in 1953. His wife, Martha, continued to run the bookselling business after her husband's death, and some materials in the collection relate to that time period. This collection should be of interest to researchers of antiquarian books, rare Americana, or the rare book and manuscript business. In addition it provides insight...
Dates: circa 1893-1990; Majority of material found within circa 1913-1963
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
- Albums (Books). 4
- Diaries. 3
- Essay. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Obituaries. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Awards. 2
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1 + ∧ less