Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Circus, Minstrel and Traveling Show Collection
Posters, route cards and book, annual, magazine, program of several circuses that performed in Mississippi.
Civil Rights in the South Collection
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Kathleen Dahl Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Joseph and Nancy Ellin Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Political Materials Collection
Various primary source materials including: speeches, pamphlets, mailers, posters, bumper stickers, fliers, campaign & business cards, and clippings relating to National and Mississippi politics.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Peter Rogers Collection
Advertising galleys, magazine articles, campaign brochures, DVD and a dust jacket concerning Peter Rogers and Peter Rogers Associates. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, Rogers is an artist who became successful in public relations and advertising, specializing in fashion and cosmetics.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 11
- Letter. 10
- Periodicals. 9
- Photographs. 9
- Records (Documents). 9
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Memorabilia. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Civil rights. 5
- Essay. 5
- Manuscript. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Art original. 4
- Books. 4
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cartwright, Paul 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1 + ∧ less