Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights. 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Letter. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Mississippi. 2
- Newspapers. 2 + ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1