Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
This collection contains personal and business correspondence, documents, photographs, and miscellaneous materials kept by Waverly Dunlap Hanley.
The papers of L. Clinton Kirkland consist of correspondence, an autobiography, other writings, financial records, deeds, estate papers, and collected family papers, documenting Kirkland's life and work as a farmer in Jones County, Mississippi, and the history of the Kirkland family in the southern Mississippi Piney Woods region.
Farm or business journal and deeds of trust of a Copiah County, Mississippi farmer.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Photocopies of the following originals in Mr. Melvin Tingle's Okla Museum in Decatur, Mississippi:
1. Business ledger (ca. 1837-1839) of the James Ellis General Store, which operated in Decatur, Mississippi. Decatur, Mississippi
2. Land deed in Newton County, Mississippi (December 8, 1837) between Isham and Jane Dansby and Benjamin F. Tingle.
3. Affidavit regarding the character of B. F. Tingle (November 27, 1908).
- Financial documents. 6
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 4
- Legal forms. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Account books. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Essay. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Manuscript. 2
- Map. 2
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 2
- Timber -- Mississippi. 2
- Traditional farming. 2
- Wills. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Advertising. 1
- Albums (Books). 1 ∧ less
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Kirkland Family 1
- Kirkland, L. Clinton (Luther Clinton), 1894-1979 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1 ∧ less