Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
T.L. Grace & Company and its cotton business affairs.
Letters, legal and financial documents, and other materials of the Fritchman family of Westmoreland and Washington counties in Pennsylvania. The majority of the materials pertain to David Fritchman, his children and grandchildren.
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
This collection contains personal and business correspondence, documents, photographs, and miscellaneous materials kept by Waverly Dunlap Hanley.
Business records of a New Orleans livery stable.
The papers of L. Clinton Kirkland consist of correspondence, an autobiography, other writings, financial records, deeds, estate papers, and collected family papers, documenting Kirkland's life and work as a farmer in Jones County, Mississippi, and the history of the Kirkland family in the southern Mississippi Piney Woods region.
This collection consists of personal, historical and genealogical materials relating to Dorothy D. Lenoir, several of her friends, and the Foxworth family, to which she was related.
Ledgers, journals, office files of the largest manufacturing company in early 20th century Mississippi.
This collection contains documents and photographs.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Business records of Jas. D. Riley, Inc., in Newhebron, Mississippi. There are handwritten invoices and typed miscellaneous correspondence. There are letters requesting late payments be made immediately, as well as letters to and from prospective customers. Of particular interest is a letter requesting payment of $16.25 for transporting 2 prisoners from Hattiesburg to Newhebron to stand trial for robbing the Hebron Bank dated April 2, 1915.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Photocopies of the following originals in Mr. Melvin Tingle's Okla Museum in Decatur, Mississippi:
1. Business ledger (ca. 1837-1839) of the James Ellis General Store, which operated in Decatur, Mississippi. Decatur, Mississippi
2. Land deed in Newton County, Mississippi (December 8, 1837) between Isham and Jane Dansby and Benjamin F. Tingle.
3. Affidavit regarding the character of B. F. Tingle (November 27, 1908).
- Financial documents. 18
- Records (Documents). 14
- Photographs. 13
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Legal forms. 7
- Account books. 5
- Clubs. 5
- Deeds. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Broadsides. 4
- Genealogy. 4
- Legal instruments. 4
- Map. 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Brochures. 3
- Business cards. 3 ∧ less
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 2
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Fuller Hickory Mill. 1
- Gorman Lumber Company. 1
- Gulf and Ship Island Railroad 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hardy, Robert B., Colonel (Robert Baskerville "Bob"), 1919-2006 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kirkland Family 1
- Kirkland, L. Clinton (Luther Clinton), 1894-1979 1
- Lindsey Wagon Company. 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- McKeithen 1 ∧ less