Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Aerial photographs of selected portions of selected counties in Mississippi and other states produced by the Chevron Oil Company for use in the company's Jackson, Mississippi office and donated to the Department of Geology at The University of Southern Mississippi in 1972.
Letters, legal and financial documents, and other materials of the Fritchman family of Westmoreland and Washington counties in Pennsylvania. The majority of the materials pertain to David Fritchman, his children and grandchildren.
This collection contains personal and business correspondence, documents, photographs, and miscellaneous materials kept by Waverly Dunlap Hanley.
Business records and photographs of several stores owned by the Kerstine family in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
The papers of L. Clinton Kirkland consist of correspondence, an autobiography, other writings, financial records, deeds, estate papers, and collected family papers, documenting Kirkland's life and work as a farmer in Jones County, Mississippi, and the history of the Kirkland family in the southern Mississippi Piney Woods region.
This collection contains documents and photographs.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
Ledgers used to record accounts and receipts of tenants from the farming operation of Hiram Lafayette "Bud" Van Norman, near Liberty, Mississippi in the 1930s. Also includes several loose items and photographs.
- Financial documents. 14
- Letter. 13
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Records (Documents). 10
- Legal forms. 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Account books. 4
- Broadsides. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Clubs. 4
- Deeds. 4
- Legal instruments. 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Biographies. 3
- Essay. 3
- Genealogy. 3
- Government publications. 3 ∧ less
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 2
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Chevron Oil Company 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hardy, Robert B., Colonel (Robert Baskerville "Bob"), 1919-2006 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kirkland Family 1
- Kirkland, L. Clinton (Luther Clinton), 1894-1979 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- McKeithen 1
- Pan American Tung Research and Development League 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Riverside Brick and Manufacturing Company (1904-1927) 1 ∧ less