Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains materials related to the life and activities of P.D. East. Materials include personal papers, photographs, issues of East's The Petal Paper, a speech, and letters. This collection should be of interest to anyone researching the civil rights movement in Mississippi.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Letter. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- East, P. D. (Percy Dale), 1921-1971 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1