Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Diaries. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Map. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Calendar. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hazelton, Margaret Jo, 1942- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1