Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Courtney L. Frobenius Vietnam Research Collection
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Dates: 1868; circa early 1900s; 1940; 1948; 1956; 1979; 1983 – 1989; 1993 – 2002; Undated; Majority of material found within 1962-1971
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Speech. 5
- Greeting cards. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Essay. 3
- Handbook. 3
- Negatives. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- Annual reports. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 + ∧ less