Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Gene D. Saucier Papers
Form of Material
Materials relating to the life of Representative Gene D. Saucier.
Dates: circa 1948-1999
Raymond Seymour Papers
Scope and Contents Papers, correspondence, journal articles, certificates, awards, master's thesis, doctorial dissertations, etc. from Distinguished Professor of Polymer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Seymour is the inventor of high-imact polystyrene, engineering polymers, polymer concrete and disposable baby diapers.These materials provide an overview of Dr. Seymour's career as a research chemist and polymer researcher in both private industry and academia for fifty years....
Dates: circa 1935-1985
- Albums (Books). 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Letter. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Speech. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- Books. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Dissertations, Academic. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 2
- Posters. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Account books. 1
- Chemistry. 1 + ∧ less
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Saucier, Gene Duane, Ed.D, 1931-2020 1