Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Bertha M. Fritzsche Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of biographical data and personal diaries that provide insight concerning the career, lifestyle, and personality of Dr. Bertha Maude Fritzsche. The material begins in 1929 when Fritzsche began teaching home economics at the University of Southern Mississippi (USM), known then as the State Teacher's College, and continues until her death in March 1990. The collection is divided into two series: Biographical Data (1929-1987) and Diaries (1937-1990).
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Thomas Hiram Stanley Papers
This collection contains addresses, programs, and photographs.
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Speech. 4
- Awards. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Letter. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- Clubs. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 2
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Staff. 2
- Albums (Books). 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Biographies. 1 + ∧ less
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Fritzsche, Bertha Maude, 1901-1990 1
- McDowell, Katherine Sherwood Bonner, 1849-1883 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1