Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
- Records (Documents). 5
- Books. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Essay. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Personal narratives. 3
- Poetry. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Art original. 2
- Awards. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1