Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
- American Civil Liberties Union. 1
- Audiocassettes. 1
- Black power. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Campaign literature. 1
- Citizens' Councils of America. 1
- Civil rights -- United States. 1
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 1 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Johnston, Erle E., 1917-1995 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1