Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
The majority of the collection centers around Jeremiah Joseph "Jerry" O'Keefe and his political career.
Other materials include: photo album & scrapbook of Mary Cahill O'Keefe; photo album of Teresa Slattery O'Keefe; Jerry O'Keefe Legislative scrapbook; Jerry O'Keefe Political Career scrapbooks (2); Collected newspapers re Biloxi Mayor Hart Chinn and John A. O'Keefe, his successor; various plaques, awards, and proclamations.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Awards. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Obituaries. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Speech. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Art original. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- O'Keefe 1
- O'Keefe, Jeremiah "Jerry" Joseph, III, 1923-2016 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1 ∧ less