Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Materials relating to the life of Representative Gene D. Saucier.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Records (Documents). 17
- Books. 11
- Brochures. 11
- Periodicals. 11
- Programs (Publications). 11
- Greeting cards. 9
- Awards. 8
- Postcards. 8
- Financial documents. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 7
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 7
- Newspapers. 6
- Political campaigns. 6
- Speech. 6
- Certificates. 5 ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Johnston, Erle E., 1917-1995 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1 ∧ less