Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Jessie Morrison Collection
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Ella Fountain Keesler Pratt Collection
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Stovall Family Collection
The Stovall Family Association records and research material.
Tatum Family Business Records
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Memorabilia. 10
- Financial documents. 8
- Periodicals. 8
- Postcards. 8
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Brochures. 6
- Clubs. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Legal forms. 5
- Map. 5
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Invitation cards. 4 + ∧ less
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bishop, Don 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1 + ∧ less