Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
This collection consists of some original but primarily photocopies of materials that document the Civil Rights Movement and Freedom Summer in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Included are Ruth Koenig’s journals from 1964 and 1966, photographs, correspondence, subject files, and printed materials.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Diaries. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Campaign buttons. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Koenig, Ruth, 1941- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1