Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Newsletters. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Diaries. 4
- Map. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Annual reports. 3
- Awards. 3
- Books. 3
- Calendar. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1