Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Margaret Jo Hazelton Freedom Summer Collection
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
Jim Kates Papers
This collection consists primarily of materials pertaining to the book, "Letters From Mississippi", which was first published in 1965, and republished in 2002. The book contains letters written by Mississippi Freedom Summer volunteers in 1964 about their experiences in that important segment of the Civil Rights Movement.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Records (Documents). 5
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Diaries. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Map. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Calendar. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hazelton, Margaret Jo, 1942- 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1