Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Frank D. Barber Papers
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
William M. Colmer Papers
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Kenneth G. McCarty Papers
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
- Photographs. 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Letter. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Speech. 5
- Awards. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Newspapers. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1