Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
- Letter. 4
- Photographs. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Awards. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Speech. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights -- United States. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Invitation cards. 2 + ∧ less
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1