Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Brochures. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Diplomas. 3
- Directory. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Books. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1